Tuesday, May 31, 2005

No More Practicals!

I just got done with my last practical for the year. I no longer have to sit out in the hallway, nerves going sky high, having someone looking over my shoulder with a timer, and wondering if I'll get everything in time AND if my efforts are adequate enough to receive a passing grade. I can now work on real patients and not students. I am so incredibly relieved that practicals are no longer part of my predominant vocabulary. Thank goodness that's over with.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Blogger Cassioposa said...

Congrats to you! That's a major milestone you've just crossed! And I'm sure that since you have such a comprehensive understanding of your skill set, your internship will be a lot of fun, and a welcome break from the academic monotony.

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

I feel the relief you feel. Believe me I still remember those days and relief of knowing its finally over. Take a deep cleansing breath and relax and reward yourself a bit. Job well done. You've paid your dues.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home