Friday, November 11, 2005

Pumpkin Carving and Random Pictures per request of SARAH!


And for the finale, the last and final pumpkin picture of the evening for us on Halloween. Thanks Sarah, VERY much for making me stay up and post all these pictures on my website. This blog is JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Just for mentioning it, I posted a bunch of random, but interesting pictures up. Got my spirits up a bit. It's good for me! Hey Mandy, Sarah also told me about you wanting to know about me. Nothin' new kiddo! Just me and my photography:-). I'm doin' just fine. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:12 PM , Blogger kevinfreitas said...

Nice work and thanks for all the pictures, Annita! It's fun to see little slices of your life.

 
At 11:19 PM , Blogger Cassioposa said...

I feel so very honored, to have this brilliant work dedicated to me. (sniff, sniff) Thank you, dear sister, for drinking enough wine to get you to this state of happy, random deliriousness. I thoroughly enjoy these pictures.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Annita said...

Um, Anytime?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home