Friday, November 30, 2007

Sorry!

I haven't posted anything in a while, and there is really no excuse. I sit in front of a computer screen all day checking emails, and answering phones for various things. I now have a motorcycle which I use to relax when the weather is nice outside. I'm still playing in the Durham Jazz Band and have joined a group that will help build an audience for the band.

This year is almost over, and another Christmas is almost here. Where does the time go? It goes by so fast, and I have changed a lot over the past 6 months. I am more content than I've been in a while.

Reading, playing my instrument, and riding my bike seem to be my passion as of lately. Hopefully I will develop new ones as the years go on. I am still young after all. Some might say you are only young once. I say, you are young as long as you feel it.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You are absolutely right about that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home