Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Feliz Navidad

Hey I still know enough spanish to get me around. Ki Sun and I cooked some turkey and stuffing for Christmas dinner today. It was delicious. The mashed taters gave it that fresh yummy touch. The kitties went psycho as usual when we're in the kitchen cooking. They act like we haven't fed them in 2 years. Crazy.

Christmas tree is still up and I"m ready to take it down. I'll make sure it's new years before I take down my holiday cheer. I am ready for a new year. I'm ready for a new start. I need it. I'm sure most of you do as well. This year was really hard on me emotionally and physically. I have learned from these experiences and I will make sound choices based on these lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home