Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am tired.

Story of my life people. Tired, and sore. I exercised yesterday and now my back is extremely tight. I have a bad back anyway, but come on. It doesn't need to hurt THAT bad. I may need to see a chiropractor shortly before my back falls off.

I had a day off and I might as well have been working, because it wasn't relaxing except for the evening. I had a nice evening going to Barnes and Noble and drinking coffee with Semaj, one of my geeky friends. We usually end up talking about parallel universes and reality versus illusion, and several different conceptual stuff related to quantum physics. Very relaxing.

Anyway, I am off to work. Well, I've been at work. I'm off to being frustrated about insurance and verification/certifications. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home