Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Cold, Yay!

Yesterday around lunch time, my throat starts getting scratchy. I think nothing of it and cough, but it continues to stay that way throughout the day. I go home very very tired, and missed rehearsal, because I would have ended up coughing in my trombone the entire evening, and that's no fun. I talked to my mom and sister Stephanie, and I ended up coughing up a lung on the phone.

I decided that I need cough drops and some DayQuil to stop coughing so much. It does the job temporarily. I never woke up from coughing which is good. "I surpassed the odds", I keep telling myself. Usually when I get colds, I end up coughing all night and not getting any sleep.

When I get a sore throat, my appetite goes down drastically. So basically what I have to do is eat anyway even though I'm not necessarily hungry. I end up swallowing all the drainage and coughing it up. So in turn, I get nauseated. Fun stuff. Not really.

Spring fever they call it. Then what do they call a cold? Are colds not supposed to be strictly a winter thing? I don't mean the symptoms of a cold, I mean the wording. So if you get a cold in the spring, what is that called? Who knows. It's all the same to me. It's a cold.

Darin, my friend is coming down to visit me and his cousin he has not seen in 10 years. Bad timing. I have a cold and I have to be around him because he wants to see me! I just don't want to get him sick, and I'm afraid I might.

Darin, me and Semaj, maybe Ki Sun plan on going to the coast since Darin has never seen the east coast. Ki Sun gets off of work at 5 so we can head up around then. I still haven't figured out the minor details about it yet.

Have a good rest of the week. I will go home and get in bed. I am coldish feeling. Boo.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Take care of yourself babe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home