Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jibberish on top of blah and whatchamacallit.

This is how my mind is functioning right now. I have appointments all day and I am on the phone with the Dr's office to figure out what time my appointment is. I forgot. I didn't write it down. They didn't either. No reminder call. Only reason I remembered is because I requested the day off. I have today off but it will not be relaxing. I need to request a day off for myself one of these days. Usually when people request days off, there are tasks that need to be completed, or places one feels they must go to celebrate NOT being at work. I find that it is nice just to sit at home, read a book, watch a movie, and veg out. It is very relaxing to me, and there are no obligations to go anywhere.

On another note, the gas prices are so high, I can't even afford to go to rehearsal tonight. I don't have any gas money. I am paying bills, and because of the gas prices, I am struggling with going anywhere else except from work, back. But such is life. Hopefully with a different president, gas prices will go down. It's getting so ridiculous, and there isn't even a gas shortage. That's the ridiculous part. Supply and demand are not up, for we have enough to demand the supply. I need to live on another planet with alternative fuel as the main source of commute. Maybe I'll just move to Venezuela where it is 20 cents a gallon for gas. I can't stand that. It makes me angry that we are paying out our asses for gas when we have the means for alternate fuels and we aren't using this. Just things that aggravate me on a constant basis. It won't stop until gas prices go down, and I'm not poor anymore.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

That goes for all of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home