Sunday, May 04, 2008

Blarg

It is Sunday and last night I went to bed at 7:45 and got up at 2:30. I read some of "Light" and went back to sleep. Now I am up again 12 hours later from the time I went to sleep. It is wonderful, however, I may take me a mid day nap. The weekends need to last longer.

I have nothing interesting, paranormal, psychological, or disillusioning to say this morning. I am rather sleepy and I have to do laundry. This is what I have to look forward to today. Not having money to do my laundry, or to get to the laundromat. It is wonderful, and very stressful. I don't know why I'm so poor as of recently. I think it may be due to the excess bills we've had. Must be. Something's changed. I think it may be the gas prices that are killing me. Maybe it's the car. Maybe it's the unexpected bills that come our way. Maybe it's the way that as soon as I come into some money, it all goes away just like that because of these unexpected bills. I am so ready for a new job that pays me more money. A week is all I have left at this temporary position. If that lady decides to call me back, and I think she will, I will be making more. I will be content finally, with money in my pocket. I hope my luck will soon change. Please give me your good thoughts. I have used all of mine.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You have all my good thoughts, help will come.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home