Sunday, June 15, 2008

I think

I just may be feeling better. I ended up playing in a Fathers Day concert for the Durham Jazz band, and found out Ki Sun didn't have to work today, so I took him along! We also enjoyed watching Indiana Jones in the theater. I really enjoyed that movie! It was excellent!

It has been a long time since I've gotten to spend a whole day with Ki Sun and I really enjoyed his company today. He wanted to go shopping again for transformers and told him that either I could get some transformers as an early birthday present, or treat him to a movie. Since he doesn't want early birthday presents, he opted for the movie =).

I got my homework finished, and am going to start my week off fresh, hopefully. No feeling sick and wanting to go home as soon as I get there. I will bring my water bottle to work to make sure I'm hydrated. I'm sick of feeling sick at work for unexplained reasons. Pray that I stay healthy. I will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home