Saturday, August 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

My weekend has been spent so far seeing Semaj and playing video games. I started playing "Prince of Persia" again, and realized how fun it was. So I'm going to try to pass it in my spare time.

A paper is under way about Korean and American culture and how they form those of personal identities in individuals of these specific cultures. I registered for a library card and grabbed two books on Korean culture to go over tomorrow. I have Monday off so it's all good.

I had waffles for breakfast with honey. Semaj used his waffle iron and since he didn't have syrup, he offered honey. I took the offer and surprisingly, it tasted great! I may even use that from now on, who knows. I don't have honey, just maple syrup. Maybe another time =).

I get Monday off. Sorry to all who have to work on Labor day. I need it. I need to gain my energy back, and a day off is just what I need. Have a safe weekend! It's thudnerstormy here so I think I'll stay indoors. Toodaloo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home