Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

I'm working! Yay! I will be off soon then fly off to see my family. Mom, are you still sick? Will Stephanie be picking me up?

Anyway, at work they had Dunkin donuts for us to thank us for working Christmas Eve. I and another person are getting off at 1pm today. Lucky me. I am able to get off early and use 1/2 vacation day for it. I don't have the money to take a dock pay for two hours. I just found out yesterday that the business does not close at 3pm as usual, but is open all Christmas Eve day. It's very stupid. I guess patriotism (July 4th) is more important than Christmas. Go figure. We got off early the day before July 4th, according to individuals working here.

I'm glad I get to see you all. Hopefully there won't be any delays. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Bring warm clothes and gloves. It is a white Christmas here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home