Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 4, 2009

Best weekend in a long time. We spent the time with each other swimming in the ocean, going to fancy restaurants among the ocean in Morehead City, NC.
We went to the Maritime Museum and the Aquarium. I loved every minute of it. The fireworks were awesome. I spent it with Jon an he treated me like I was the only girl on the planet. I'm glad I have someone that treats me like he does.

Sea Kitties! In the aquarium, the stingrays were very friendly and one kept coming back and reaching for my hand like Tippy does. I then called this stingray "Flippy" our sea kitty ;). Jon bought me a stuffed stingray toy. I named it Flippy and sit it on my bookshelf to watch over my room when I'm gone. I also got some seashells that Jon keeps at his place.

Thanks Jon for the wonderful weekend. I hope everybody had a happy, safe 4th. Sorry it took me so long to post. My computer is now finally being fixed =).

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Glad you finally got to the ocean and enjoyed the holiday weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home