Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Am I tired yet?

Well after a successful few days with my blog, I convinced yet another person to break down and get a blog. Ki Sun has newly formed a site through my persuasion. Partially because I was bored (or too relaxed?) because my practical was over and needed something to be all hyped up about. I successfully energized myself by exercising too late at night, and am trying to wind down with some nice classical music. Hopefully that'll work within the next 30 minutes. I'll comfort myself with a nice glass of warm milk and head to bed. Another exciting day tomorrow! Hopefully I can drag myself out of bed early enough to enjoy it:-)

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Ravings of Ki said...

I like steamed milk. It's very nice with a little bit of Conan and a plushy pillow at your side. Hop, point, twist and spin. You know what I'm talkin' about...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home