Thursday, December 06, 2007

This time of year

Sleigh bells are ringing, children are calling "yoo hoo" and all that crap. Stores are filled with people wanting to get their Christmas presents, and shoving people to get to the front of the Wal-Mart line. Drivers are crazy to get to the latest deal, and cut me off when I'm trying to get to Jazz Band rehearsal! I might just ride my motorcycle with Larry on Friday to relax from all this Christmas Joy crap. People need to be nicer around this time but they are even more annoying! Malls are crowded on the weekends, and I still haven't found a good dress for the Christmas party this weekend. I guess it's not a big deal. I'd like my dresses to fit me though.

Lets concentrate on getting through this holiday season in one peace. If that happens, it'll be more of a blessing than anything anyone would ever buy me.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You got my vote on that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home