Monday, February 18, 2008

Another week begins...

and hopefully it will go smoother than the last. Last week was just this never ending week that just wouldn't go away. I didn't feel good which didn't help. Hopefully this week I will feel more energized. I can only hope.

It's too early in the morning. It would be nice if I could mosey into work around 10 and get off around 2, and get paid the same amount. That would be very nice. I think I have decided to get my Master's in Psychology, for those of you who are interested. What area, I don't know yet. That is still to be determined. I have been researching different jobs that I could do with a Masters and there are more than I thought! I am not sure yet about getting a PhD in psychology. That is yet to be determined.

So have a good week all. I shall try.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You have a great week too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home