Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Larry

Yes it is his birthday, first and foremost, which is what we intend to celebrate this evening. I got Ki Sun an MP4 player for really cheap for Valentine's day. Works great!

Although I would like to do something for Valentine's day, it is vastly over rated, I must say. I don't like the commercialization of it all as I say about every "holiday" in the year. Some don't get enough attention while others get so much. I'd just rather there not be a special occasion to be nice to that person you love. It's like saying, "You can treat the person you're with like crap any other day but today".

Anyway, I shall get through today like any other day and enjoy it as much as I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home