Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Morning Has Fallen Upon Us

Like a ton of bricks. Everyone around me is getting sick. I hope that I am not next! People at work are out because of illnesses, Larry is very sick, and I plan to stock up on vitamin C so my immune system can have a fighting chance. Last thing I need is another case of the flu! I had that once last year along with mono and strep, and I want to be done with that all together. I'm not working around patients every day, so that helps out tremendously.

Today is supposed to be thunder stormy. I didn't ride my motorcycle because of that! It feels warm enough to where I could of, but I'm scared of getting rained on. Last thing I need is for my bike seat to get wet, and for there to be slippery roads out there when I'm only on two wheels.

Enjoy the day everyone. Hopefully it will be half way decent. Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home