Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's Snowing!

The first snow of the year. It happened today. It's gloomy and wet! I find myself really tired from working on my homework all day, and sadly unsettled because of the snow. I would feel better if I felt more productive, such as getting out and doing something. I think that my idea of productive is a little skewed. Even though I finished a lot of my homework today, I still don't feel like I'm as productive as I could have been. I need to get out of this apartment, however, the weather suggests that I stay in.

It's always comfy when it snows outside and you have a nice cup of hot cocoa. If I've been in all day, I don't feel like drinking hot cocoa. I want to friggin go out! I'm just tired, and feeling a bit restless at the moment. Not too uncommon if I have been doing my homework for 6 hours so far.

I find that most people are happy because of the snow. I want to be! Don't get me wrong! It's not sticking. If it stuck, I would be the first one out making a snowman. Well, maybe not, but I would enjoy it more. Now I'm just speculating.

Hope everyone is doing well on this 19th day in January. I'm doing fine because I have 2 more days off after today! Yay! Enjoy the day. I'll try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home