Friday, March 28, 2008

I have the freaking flu!

With a temperature of 101, and nausea and headaches along with muscle pain suggests that the flu is a likely possibility. Good thing I didn't go to work today. I wouldn't have been able to handle it. So I am home. I am home today and Darin is coming down and will be very pleased to see the "sick" me. Yeah right. I can't leave this place. I can't do anything. This sucks more than anything has sucked before. I hate when my chest hurts. It hurts worse when I talk, so good thing I am typing communication instead of talking it.

Please wish me to get better sooner than later. This happens every year to me. Hopefully it is short lived.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Please feel better soon and take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home