Thursday, March 13, 2008

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday Eve, and Friday

It is Friday eve and there is one more day until it is Friday. I am looking forward to it! I'm seeing "Doomsday" with my friend Semaj. We shall be merry and talk geekster after the movie. It shall be wonderous.

I didn't work on my paper last night which means that I must work on it tonight. I need to get it finished before next Monday. Aarg.

I need to refill my coffee. I slept for 3 hours after I got home, got up for another 2, then went back to sleep. At least I got those 3 hours I was missing during the week in. It was nice.

The day is starting. I must go and face it. I hate that saying. "Go and face the day". What if I want to butt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home