Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today

shall be very long for me. It is only 10:00 and I am uber tired. I have had 3 cups of coffee and need more sleep tonight. I shall work on my paper when I get home and be merry in my nice relaxing apartment. I need to rest! Sleep is good. I need more sleep. You probably need more sleep too.

Fans make me tired. I have a fan in my office because I get too warm some of the time. It is not good, however, when I turn on the fan, that goes away. I get very very sleepy, but I am that much further from getting heat stroke while I am working. It's great.

I hope my pointless stories have not bored you all. Very sleepy I am. I'm talking like Yoda now. Meh.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Fans always did make me sleepy and I also had a long hard day and am sleepy too. The week will never end it seems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home