Monday, March 10, 2008

My sink is taking over the universe

Well, my sink overflowed last night and this morning. That means it was pissed off at something I did twice in the last 12 hours. I had a hard time getting to work because of that. I couldn't brush my teeth, or clean myself up. I feel filthy, and I am in a bad mood to top it off. Not a good start to my morning to say the least.

Ki Sun called emergency maintenance and decided that since the linoleum was so incredibly wet and was getting the carpet wet, that it was justified enough to call emergency maintenance. It is horrid. I need to brush my teeth. I need to get more coffee. I was late this morning. First time ever!!!

I bought 2 CD's yesterday. Good bands. One is Mars Volta and the other is something Cambodia. I forgot the freaking name again! Ki Sun has told me at least 8 times now and I can't get it in my freaking head. I need to burn it in my brain. I will tell you it once I look in my car and find it. Boo. BOO.

Toodaloo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home