Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yay!

Tippy is fine! He was a little woozy when he came back from the vet, but he's doing just great. The veterinary clinic that I go to is so great. The staff was so very nice and understanding, and said if I had any questions to call. Tippy's breath is not bad anymore! That's weird, because ever since I've had him his breath has been over bearing at times. It's strange that I don't smell that anymore.

I'm still having to keep Tippy on wet food until he can handle dry food. His mouth is still a little sore.

I'm so relieved I got that taken care of. I would have rather spent my federal refund on something that helps him than any bills I could have paid off. He's worth more than that to me. Plus I have time to pay off these bills. It's not like they are due all at once. Geez, I sound like a mom;).

Tippy's better! I'm so happy today! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home