Friday, April 04, 2008

I forgot to mention!

It's "jeans day" at work today and I can go in with my jeans and not get fired! That is very exciting, and I love it. It is more of a motivation to come to work if I can be comfortable. I hate being uncomfortable. It's annoying. Very annoying. Oh well, I do not have to worry about this feat today because it is "jeans day"!! I am very comfortable in my jeans.

I feel like going to sleep and cuddling up to the nice fan and listening to the breeze as it passes over my face ever so slightly. Why can't this be every day life? Life is what you make it I suppose, and I've made it what I could so far. I still have a long way to go and I hope I can make it.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You will make it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home