Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday Morning

I am listening to "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" on NPR with Ki Sun this Saturday Morning. It is very funny and it is good to see Ki Sun smile. It's been a while since I've seen a genuine smile on him and it's nice when I can see that part of him again.

I will be seeing Semaj later on today and he and Ki Sum will most likely end up playing "Halo 1" and "Halo 2" all day until we go to my concert at 10pm tonight. I am not really excited, and I want it to be over with. Semaj really wants to see me play, and Ki Sun wants to relax and listen to some jazz. I was trying to get other people to go, however Hank is busy (used to be the bass trombone player in the jazz band) and Larry's not going as expressed in an earlier post.

I shall try to find a way to fix my stupid monitor. The wide screen flat monitor that Larry got me broke. Its' the second thing that broke that he got me. It sucks! Anyway, hopefully I can convince him to fix it for me, or if not, I will save up money to buy me a flat screen. I miss my flat screen! I want it back.

Have a good Saturday. I will finish my book by Baldacci, which is a great book. It's called, "The Hour Game" and it is very very good and interesting. It's a murder mystery. Mom, you'll love that book! It's right up your alley. I shall depart and read it now. Have fun on this great weekend. Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home