Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Too Sweet

So I was at work today and someone handed me cake for a baby shower that an employee was having. She didn't ask me. She just handed it to me because apparently, they wanted to get rid of the cake. Maybe it's been a while since I've had anything sweet, but man, was that cake way too sweet for me. I guess it's because I don't eat much sugar in my diet or because I've just been drinking diet drinks too long. I am not having cake again for a long time. I don't like it. I would rather get a pie on my birthday than a cake. If it is a cake, I would request that it have no frosting on it, and just have the bread with 'pudding' type filling.

Anyway, don't try cake again if you are not used to the sweet taste, because if you haven't had cake in over a year or two, it is definitely a shock to the system. At least it was for mine. Never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home