Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanks Mom

I want to thank you for getting me sick today. I have to stay home due to a cold. Go figure. How would I have ever caught that? I'm going to rest today and hopefully I'll get over this cold faster. Smile!

It was very nice visiting all of you. I miss you all. I should come and visit more often. If I had the money, I would. We all know how that goes. Perhaps one of my family members can take the time to visit me over here! That would be nice.

I lost my book on the plane. When I was coming back from Raleigh, I left my book on that plane. Oh well. I can buy another one. I'm not driving back to the airport just to get a book. It's not worth it to me. That's one of my chores for the day.

I am going to rest up and eat something shortly. Tata and have a good day all. I will get better. I'm strong. Happy 3 days till the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home