Monday, August 17, 2009

Sick again? Are you kidding me?

My immune system officially sucks. I take 200% of vitamin C every day and drink plenty of water and I am still getting sick . The worst thing I can do is get frustrated by it. It may be that I'm allergic to work. Ha. I'm up again because I had to pee, and I"m having difficulty getting back to sleep. Go figure. Work today but sleep after work. I'll be fine.

On a positive note, my GPA for 4 classes total is 3.85. Yay! I must really get this stuff, or I'm just lucky. Anyway we'll see how my next class goes. It starts on 9/8/09. ;)

Happy new week. In 2 weeks, we get a Monday off for Labor Day.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Go girl but stay well. Practice wellness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home