Friday, June 03, 2005

Too Relaxed?

A significant amount of packing has been done. Most of the dishes have been packed up aside from a few things here and there, books and nick nacks are put into their perspective boxes, and I still have a reasonable amount of time to get the rest taken care of. Maybe it's because I feel a sense of comfort from packing, or perhaps its just the routine of doing it over and over that has made me less anxious about whether I'll get everything done in time for moving day. Whatever the reason, I am relaxing right now watching a game of tennis (Federer vs. Nadal for all you tennis fans) and am very relieved because I don't have to work tonight! I shall take advantage of this time and take a nice long nap. I've worked hard. I deserve it.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger Ravings of Ki said...

Napping is good. I like napping. I don't always get to nap. Relaxation is good. It's like not being stressed out. Packing can be fun. It can also be stressful. Is it possible to use packing as a stress reliever?

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You are getting good with the relaxing and not stressing part. Go Girl! I saw some of the French Open last night. Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home