Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas

Tree is up! Ki Sun and I put it up yesterday. We also found 2 new ornaments, related to music no less, to put on the tree! We need a new tree skirt because the cats made the one we have all hairy! The tree is beautiful.

We watched "The Polar Express" and "The Family Stone". Movies always get me in the mood.

I finished my paper that is due on Tuesday. I found four different journal articles that positively correlated emotional stress to physical stress. So I decided to summarize all four. I slacked on it because it was easy to do. I finished it yesterday! More reason to get it done earlier, but if anyone reading this knows me, I had more things occupying my mind this last week.

"Try and think positive Annita", is what I keep telling myself. It works for the most part. I have friends here that I am very thankful for. These friends have become my family. Thanks to you all. Thanks to my family. Even though my other family is across the country, I thank them as well.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You are strong. We love you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home