Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Gloom

What is the worst thing you can think of to happen around Christmas? One of those things has happened to me. I may not be working at my job come Monday due to inappropriate internet use during work. This is unfair for 1 reason, and 1 reason only: I am not the only one that uses the internet at work. If this were the case, other people should be dismissed as well. I will keep this short and brief, for the sake of time and discretion.

I am a hard worker and go out of my way to find extra work. Me using the internet has not inhibited my productivity at all during work hours. I go above and beyond the call of duty to make my job, and the people around me run smoothly.

I will take it as it comes. No need in worrying about it this weekend. I have better things to do with my time. I will keep a positive attitude, and whatever happens, happens. Thanks to all who have been supportive of me in this difficult time. I appreciate you all. Pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home