Thursday, February 21, 2008

Friday Eve

It is Friday eve and I am tired. I went to Jazz Band rehearsal last night and could barely keep my eyes open. I needed to get more sleep probably. I am officially ready for this week to end, however, I must say it is not long and drawn out like last week was, which I am very thankful for. I need coffee and something else to go with the coffee like breakfast. I am saying "I" too much. I am tired of saying "I" so I will refer to myself in the third person.

Annita would like to eat some breakfast and have a nice cup of coffee. Where she is to eat breakfast is yet to be determined. She may end up going to Wendys or McDonalds for something if she is too lazy to make it here. Food shopping is on the list of things to do for her, and this will be taken care of in 8 days.

Thank you, and have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home