Sunday, April 06, 2008

It went well!

The concert last night went really well. Hank did come with his girlfriend Mira! I finally got to meet her! Anyway, she moved down from Tennessee and moved in with Hank, and they came to my Jazz Band Concert last night. Ki Sun and Semaj really enjoyed hearing me play, and I felt really good that they were able to hear some Jazz. Ki Sun hasn't been out in a while and it was a chance for him to just sit down, relax, and listen to some music in a cafe.

I felt really good about how I did in the concert last night. I didn't mess up and I drank some coffee! It's a cafe. I am known to have at least a little coffee. Today is Sunday and I will rest up for tomorrow when a new week begins. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Glad it went well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home