Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday's Suck

I feel like the weekends go by too fast. It is already Monday and I ended up sleeping from 6-10 on Sunday, then from 1-6. This is rather strange to me, but I am up and ready to go on this crappy Monday morning. I haven't even set foot into my place of business and already I want the day to be over with. This could be due to the fact that I am tired and not willing to get in my car and drive all the way down to Durham just so I can sit at my computer and frantically do all the work that is assigned to me.

On another note, I did finish my paper and did my assignments so that I may relax for the rest of the week. I still have to write a paper describing "How to succeed in the business world" in this class. I have yet to find out how many references are required since we have to use personal experiences along with text references to describe each stage. The directions are unclear.

Have a great Monday. I don't know why I wish these things if at this very moment, I would hate if someone said that to me. But I digress, if you start off this week with a positive attitude, perhaps the unexpected things that come your way this week won't seem as bad. Perhaps I should take my own advice.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Perhaps there are many possibilities for good things to happen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home