Monday, April 07, 2008

Boo on Mondays

It is Monday morning and I am already getting my ass handed to me by my boss for working 9.5 hours. I came in early and worked through my lunch because I was sick and needed the extra time on Friday. She told me not to do that anymore, so I guess I can't be sick. I needed to make up my time, but that's not allowed anymore.

I already want this week to be over. It is only 10:21. I hope this week gets better for me. I am to go home, do Ki Sun's laundry, and pick him up from work because I have a flat tire and can't use my car. I had to take his this morning. Yay. This week is already starting off splendidly. Bite me.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

So sorry. Even with me I have to get approval for overtime.

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger Annita said...

But it wasn't overtime. I was trying to get 40 hours and I wasn't allowed to make up that time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home