Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Week Be OVER!

It is only Tuesday. Why is it only Tuesday? I want this week to be over with. I am so tired and annoyed. I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

My boss called me and stated that something I mailed out wasn't received, and it should have been because I freaking mailed it out. I don't know why people aren't getting what I mail to them. It's not fair. Especially if it is important information. So now this document that was supposed to be mailed is not there, and it's on my head because it's NOT there. I did mail it. I have no direct proof, but I gave it to the distribution department. So I have no idea where it went. It disappeared, and it's important that it was received. Oh well. I must go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home