Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rantings

The second day of this week is going to begin shortly for me. My back started to really hurt Friday evening after my Jazz concert and I was still not able to exercise yesterday evening. I wish for my back to stop hurting. I will take some medicine before I leave for work.

I went to bed at 8pm last night because I was so tired. I feel more awake today than I have previous days. I probably needed the sleep. No, I know I needed the sleep.

It is getting harder and harder to be able to function in this world that we call reality. Reality is our own perception, and with this perception, we can manipulate our own reality to how we view it. Within this viewing, we can make situations appear less or more severe than they really are, and take control over our situations by taking our own reality and bending it to our will. Most people do not realize this, or haven't came across even fathoming that this is even possible. It's a shame really.

To live in your own reality can be exciting or very unbearable. It's all in how you see it. Situations arise and we can either accept that the situation has happened, or not accept it and try everything to change this feeling of remorse, regret, or sadness. If something has happened that was unexpected, we don't have the proper skills to change the unexpected event. All we do have is the ability to change the outcome of the unexpected event. Most people don't realize that it can be done, or are too lazy to understand that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home