Friday, May 16, 2008

Almost done

with my first week at the speech and audiology clinic. I can't wait until I'm productive. I've been doing observing and going to training classes all week. I'm getting restless. Oh well.

I am really enjoying having a steady job, however, I won't get my first paycheck until June 6th! That's a long time. That's almost a month with no money. I don't count that little "economic hardship" check because I haven't seen it yet, so I don't believe it. I'm not going to depend on it to save me from monthly bills.

It is Friday, and I have successfully finished my first week at my new job. I haven't been feeling all that well, but I've been able to get through it okay. I just have this overwhelming lethargic feeling and nausea that has stuck with me since Monday. Oh well. I think it may have something to do with the change in climate or something. It's been getting humid pretty fast here.

I'm very happy it's the end of the week finally! Friday's make me happy ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home