Sunday, June 29, 2008

So

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KI SUN! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

We shall go out to lunch and see WALL-E which is a movie he really wants to see. So we shall see that after we grab some lunch. He wants Cajun Chicken at the mall for his birthday meal, so I will take him there.

Ki Sun is 29 years old on June 29th! How often does that happen? I don't ever remember thinking when I was 12 that my birthday was on October 12th. It never occurred to me that the numbers were the same. Oh well. I had better things on my mind like cake and presents ;).

Anyway, Ki Sun wanted to say "Thank You" to Mom and Steph for giving him the card and the gift inside the card ;). He will use this to buy a transformer! Thanks Mom, we have tons in this apartment already :p Just kidding.

Have a good day all and Happy Birthday to Ki Sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home