Saturday, March 14, 2009

Refurbishing myself

I need to get out of my odd sleeping times. Throughout the trip, I coughed so much that I woke myself up. Becuase of that, it caused me to stay up for 4 hours straight after I woke up, then take random naps throughout the day. I'm glad I got back when I did so that I can reorder myself to my regular sleeping and eating schedule.

I am back home and am relaxed. I will go to best buy to fix my desktop computer. It hasn't worked since I got my bachelors degree and I finally am getting around to fix it. I am planning to get that taken care of Sunday. Again, I'm glad to be back. The trip was nice, but I enjoy being home with my kitties. Good evening and take care family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home