Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hark! I am back.

I actually forgot that I had this blog for a few months. Jon and I are going to amsterdam the week of April 3, 2010. We will be gone that entire week walking around. We are still trying to plan what to do. Any suggestions?

I am at work and had to work through my lunch today. We had a meeting right at my lunch time. I do get an hour off early though, but do not know if I will be able to leave Friday. I want to.

Homework sucks. I hate it. I don't know what I really want to do with my Forensic Pscyhology Master's degree after I receive that. Who knows. I'll figure it out I guess.

Nothing big has happened recently. I shall get through the day and look forward to Friday.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Keep in touch with me.

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Annita said...

trying

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home