Monday, August 13, 2012

Myself and Last Week

So today is Monday, oh dread.  I have an exam tomorrow for my GI issues and I"m nervous to go because I have to be awake for the procedure.  Also I have a follow up for that exam on August 25 2012. 

I just had breakfast and am usually awoken during the weekdays by Jon's phone or alarm.  After the third time his phone went off, I got up.  I don't understand how Jon can go back to sleep after his phone alarm goes off twice, and he gets a call from work. 

My plan for today is to exercise, and not to make my Physical Therapist mad by playing Disc Golf.  I have two appointments tomorrow: I have a GI exam and a PT appointment.  I think I just wrote that to remind myself.  Oh well. 

I have a Masters degree in Forensic Psychology, but I don't feel like it because it's so very hard to find an acceptable job for my skill level.  I was thinking of applying for jobs that I am under qualified for just to get some extra income, but I did cut down on a lot of different payments by refinancing and such, so I guess we shall see if I need more than a part time job in the near future.

I'm selling AVON in the interim, until I find the right job for me.  Go to www.youravon.com/annitabell and shop for whatever you want. 

Last week was stressful to a point that I could have had a nervous breakdown if I wasn't occupied with chores, store, and such.  Jon wasn't doing so well either.  His sister is in a bad situation and needs to get out of the situation she is in. 

I'm still struggling but I'm trying to make the best of the day as much as possible.  Stop and smell the flowers.  You never know how long they will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home