Friday, March 26, 2010

Saturday Eve!

Since I am at work and am allowed to go on the internet for personal use, I shall write during my spare time. My week has been better than usual. I tried cutting out caffeine and strangely enough I am more energetic. That's an oxy moron. Maybe I'm ADHD and didn't know it. I'm exercising and trying to eat healthy while drinking my flavored waters.

Work is work. It is getting better when I do projects. When I am not, it is rather boring to me. I'm looking forward to a week from now. I'm NOT looking forward to packing for it :p

So my mood has been rather stable. I have a headache which has brought down my mood a little bit. Also doing bad at disc golf pisses me off. I have to learn not to be so hard on myself and to stop being a perfectionist, or accept that I will make mistakes. It is a lot of work.

I am staying home tonight and will cook chicken casserole, I think. It depends on what Jon wants. We did have a big sushi meal but that may not be enough. If it is then we'll skip it.

Back to work. It's almost over. Friday! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home