Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving preparations.


Last night, Ki Sun and I decided to shop for Thanksgiving food to make a nice dinner of our own. We ended up buying a 3 pound turkey along with the deviled egg condiments, some stuffing, eggs of course, gravy, and bread. The cranberry sauce and the yams were saved from last year. BTW on a side note, the new "Harry Potter" movie is a must see! I saw it on Friday night at 10:50 p.m.:-). We ended up going to the Cary shopping mall and saw that huge place. Ki Sun needed some gift ideas for his parents and found some perfect stores to get knick nacks from for his parents and his sister and nephew. Me, I gittily tagged along and enjoyed the nice overcast. It's been a while since Ki Sun and I have spent one full day together, and boy, did we take advantage of it. We were busy all day long:-). Not the stressful kind of busy, but the fun kind, where you know everyone is in a good mood because of the season and all. All in all, it was very enjoyable. I'm glad, because of how my days have been going as of recently, I needed a day to just relax and be happy. I'm so thankful for that moment of happiness and pure contentment.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Don't worry, be happy, as the song goes. Glad you had a fun day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home