Monday, December 17, 2012

This Week

Well this week seemed to start out with me feeling apathetic about my GI issues.  I went to an appointment regarding this and I still don't feel like I should be having these problems for as long as I have.  I don't know what else to say except that I want my life to be normal; I want my life to have meaning instead of riding out what doesn't mean anything in the long run.  I can't keep being crippled by this and I need some decent help, and I HATE how long it is taking to get this all sorted out.  Paleo diet is officially out of consideration for me.  No matter WHAT I eat, the pain is still there.  On top of that, I have a cold. 

Good news: I am getting over my cold.  I am optimistic about Jon's job.  Period.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Don't give up on a diet change. It could be the difference. Be aware of all the side effects of medicines and additives to your diet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home