Monday, June 06, 2005

Last Final Over!

Finally, I can say that my last final is over. Maybe not my last test, but definitely the "sitting in a classroom waiting for the tests to be handed out" final. It was bitter sweet. I said goodbye to people whom I had become friends with over the two years that I've gotten to know them. It definitely seemed like a regular day. I never have to see that building anymore. I will no longer walk through those halls and WONDER when it will be over with. I'm finally going to experience something different. I crave variety. I get my chance now. Just packing left to do and settling things with medical insurance, etc. Thanks to all my family and friends for the love and support that I received throughout my journey.

4 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

So, So glad for you. I remember the bittersweet feeling. Onward and upward now. You will be surprised how fast you become one of the stable staff where ever you end up working someday.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Ravings of Ki said...

Life is full of variety. Sometimes we just forget how to see it. : )



The variety, that is. You know, seeing it. I just wanted to make sure that what was being forgotten was understood to be the variet not being seen. I'll stop now.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Ravings of Ki said...

Variety.

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger kevinfreitas said...

Skippy doo (or some 1920s exclamatory phrase)! Congrats and have a _____ on me!

~ Kevin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home