Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas Tree Hugs!

Tis the time of the year when everybody goes nuts; Trying to buy for the family, going in and out of stores in a rush, spending more money than they never thought they'd spend in a lifetime, and still have enough time to have a job on top of all that stuff. I know that once I visit my family, I will be relaxing from the stresses of my life. I will just forget it for then, and return to it when I get back. I'm happy we have decorated our little apartment with a faux Christmas tree, some decor such as a snow globe, and nice candles along with a wreath for our door. Even though no presents are under the tree, I have plenty of gifts. I have the gift of loving family and friends. I have the gift of my health! I'm actually getting healthy! That's amazing to me. I have the gift of a positive attitude, finally. Everything is coming together, and it's right about time. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday season. I know I will! I'll give my Christmas tree a big hug tonight!!

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Hope it hugs you back for me.

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Annita said...

Oh I'm sure it will!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home