Saturday, December 10, 2005

Back To The Old Drawing Board

Well, because of my anxiety difficulties, and since I figured out that I was having these anxiety difficulties in the middle of November to get treatment, OIT has decided not to accept that and discharge me from the program. I can do the exams with confidence and accuracy since my treatment. They will not budge. So, in the meantime, I will be working at Papa Johns, and taking out a personal loan to get me by for right now, so I can have a place to live and still manage to eat now and then, and I will look into other alternatives. Everything happens for the best, and for a reason. I think it's a blessing in disguise and I will treat it as such. I know of a college in New Jersey that offers Bachelors Degrees in my field of study so I may pursue that after talking to my cousin who is in the medical field of my choice. I'll be okay. I know nobody doubts that, but I'm just confirming it for myself. I'm finally out from under OIT and I couldn't be happier.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You make me feel all good inside.

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Annita said...

Well I'm glad that I can pass it on!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home