Saturday, December 03, 2005

Windy, Fall, Beautiful Day.

For the past two days, I have noticed all the beautiful trees and the leaves falling off of them. I decided to take it in as I was walking to the bus, feeling the wind across my face, and watching the leaves dance to the wind. I was jogging across the street as the wind was pushing me the opposite way. Leaves were going into my hair and swirling around my feet. I thought to myself, "this is such a beautiful time, right now". I know it sounds pretty simple, but I've been noticing the little things as of lately. The things that people just pass by and don't give a second thought to.

On another note, on Friday, I got on the J bus, what I thought was the J bus. Four of us including me found out that we got on the "D" bus instead. We requested a stop at the very end of pittsboro street and "hightailed" it to the bus stop. I had a revelation. I wasn't winded! I felt just fine, and I could do it again if I had to. I feel so much better physically and mentally. I've had such an improvement within the past month. I just feel better. That's the point. I feel like myself again. The self that I know I could be.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

Nice time of the year. They are threatening snow here. You don't just feel better, you are better and healthier.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home