Friday, June 23, 2006

Change in work schedule!

My schedule at work is most likely optimal for a majority of people who are morning thinkers. I am not used to working ONLY in the day. I still find myself becoming restless at night wondering why I'm not working. I guess I'll just have to train myself to relax!

I've only been training for a week, and despite what other people say, I've found it to be very refreshing! Training is mostly seen as a boring process. For me, I have more clarity to concentrate on what I need to be. At night, my brain is literally dead. In the morning is when my thinking skills are at their sharpest. I'd say the worst time for my brain to function is around lunchtime, when I'm hungry. I'm sure it's that way for most people who work a day job.

It's really nice that I'm picking up on this training rather quickly. I don't feel behind, and I know that I will do really well when I get to my clinic. I know that the clinic I will be working in is rather busy, but I believe I have enough skills and training in busy situations to be able to handle it sufficiently.

I'm really excited about the weekend coming up! It'll be the first weekend I've had completely off in 7 months! The strange thing is that I'm not used to relaxing on the weekends, so this will be quite an experience. I guess I'll try to get my busy body to settle down. My body has trouble doing that when my mind is used to being awake after 9pm. It's true what they say; Old habits are hard to break!

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger MOMQUOTE said...

You will get used to it and wonder how you ever did the other job so long. I am excited for you and happy that the training is going so well. It is just like any other customer service occupation.

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I can't wait to hear about the stories... No doubt, there will be times where you will have to smother the laughter from the crazy questions you may get!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home